Vino is ideally located off the famous Dorp Street known for its oak trees, Victorian townhouses, restaurants and narrow canals.
The local general dealer, Oom Samie se Winkel that dates back to 1904, is around the corner from the apartment.
With the Tourist Information Centre a mere 300 metres from the apartment, it is easy to keep up to date with all the attractions in around Stellenbosch.
The Vine hopper is close by and offers wine tours to various vineyards in the area.
Vino is a self-catering apartment which offers you the best amenities:
• 2 Bedrooms with twin beds (sleeps 4)
• 2 En-suite bathrooms (showers)
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen with fridge, oven, stove, microwave and washing machine
• Living room with satellite TV bouquet
• Air conditioning
• Electronic safe
• Hair dryer
• Secure basement parking with remote controlled access
• Bed linen and towels
• Shampoo and soap
• Swimming pool, patio and balcony
• Free uncapped Wifi
• Good security with electric fencing, burglar bars and a panic button linked to a local security company.